F.W. Webb, New England’s largest wholesale distributor of plumbing, heating, HVAC and industrial supplies with over 90 locations is seeking a Warehouse/ Truck Driver Class A Associate at its Sturbridge, MA pipe depot location.
- Ship and receive UPS, Fed Ex, CD and common carriers
- Utilize Webb computer system to identify and locate material
- Wait on Customers as needed
- Put away and select material using barcode equipment
- Backup driver when needed
- Other duties as assigned
- CDL Class A Required
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Must possess a high level of customer service
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must adhere to all safety standards
- Forklift certified
- DOT Medical Card
- Able to drive 26’ straight truck
- Capable of handling heavy materials, to include moving a boiler down stairs with mechanical assistance.
- Must have computer skills and be able to learn quickly
Marking its 150th anniversary in 2016, the F.W. Webb Company is the largest wholesale distributor of its kind in the Northeast with more than 90 locations in nine states. F.W. Webb proudly offers outstanding products, services, solutions and expertise to commercial and residential contractors as well as industrial and institutional professionals. The company maintains an extensive inventory of products covering 14 areas of expertise. Core markets include plumbing; heating; HVAC; commercial refrigeration; and PVF (pipe valves fittings). The company also offers building and process controls; propane gas equipment and parts; ductwork; water systems; commercial and industrial pumps; fire protection and fabrication; thermoplastic piping; and high purity (sanitary) process components. Providing attentive and personalized customer service, going above and beyond for each customer, is what differentiates F.W. Webb in these markets. For homeowners, contractors, and designers, the company operates 38 Frank Webb's Bath Center showrooms and a Hearth & Home showroom. All customers, wholesale and retail, are supported by a highly proficient team of sales professionals and product/application specialists with deep expertise in the industries served.
Headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts, in the heart of the state's renowned 128 technology and innovation corridor, the F.W. Webb Company employees more than 2,500 people across New England, New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
For more information, explore fwwebb.com.