F.W. Webb, Northeast’s largest wholesale distributor of plumbing, heating, HVAC and industrial supplies with Alliance Environmental is seeking a full-time Senior Principal Engineer or Scientist for it's Warwick, RI location.
- Proposal preparation, including estimating work scope and price, preparing presentations, and managing client relations to ensure complete satisfaction.
- Maintain regulatory compliance for clients across the F.W. Webb footprint.
- Advocate for our clients with state and federal regulators.
- Complete site assessments, develop and implement remediation plans, and draft regulatory reports.
- Willingness to travel across the F.W. Webb footprint.
- Provide quality peer reviews.
- Mentor junior colleagues.
- Maintain a high profile externally and through membership/ attendance in science industry functions, and continually increasing contact base.
- Accessibility after-hours for 24/7 emergency response on a scheduled rotation with peers.
- Result driven and highly energetic.
- Initiative for business development and client service.
- Education & Experience:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering or a science-related field.
- Professional licenses preferred (LSP, LEP, PE, CHMM, CSP, CIH)
- 15+ years of related consulting experience.
- OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPER Training. Current 8-Hour refresher preferred.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.