F.W. Webb, Northeast’s largest wholesale distributor of plumbing, heating, HVAC and industrial supplies is seeking a full-time Office Administrator for it's Seabrook, NH location.
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate. Will transfer a caller to an associate’s voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable.
- Assists with bank deposits, credit card batches, and receives cash and credit card payments.
- Assists customers.
- Processing invoices, billing orders, transfers, check for accuracy.
- Match, stamp and align accounts payable invoices with receipts journals, check for accuracy.
- Log checks that are sent to the corporate office, also interface with corporate accounting department.
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and routes publications.
- Assists with other related clerical duties.
- Office filing
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Previous customer service or receptionist experience required
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Must possess a high level of customer service
- Experience with Word and Excel
Marking its 150th anniversary in 2016, the F.W. Webb Company is the largest wholesale distributor of its kind in the Northeast with more than 90 locations in nine states. F.W. Webb proudly offers outstanding products, services, solutions and expertise to commercial and residential contractors as well as industrial and institutional professionals. The company maintains an extensive inventory of products covering 14 areas of expertise. Core markets include plumbing; heating; HVAC; commercial refrigeration; and PVF (pipe valves fittings). The company also offers building and process controls; propane gas equipment and parts; ductwork; water systems; commercial and industrial pumps; fire protection and fabrication; thermoplastic piping; and high purity (sanitary) process components. Providing attentive and personalized customer service, going above and beyond for each customer, is what differentiates F.W. Webb in these markets. For homeowners, contractors, and designers, the company operates 38 Frank Webb's Bath Center showrooms and a Hearth & Home showroom. All customers, wholesale and retail, are supported by a highly proficient team of sales professionals and product/application specialists with deep expertise in the industries served.
Headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts, in the heart of the state's renowned 128 technology and innovation corridor, the F.W. Webb Company employees more than 2,500 people across New England, New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
For more information, explore fwwebb.com.