Warehouse Associate / Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who Are We?
- F.H. Furr Plumbing, Heating, A/C, and Electrical Inc. - "Absolutely the Best"
- 2nd generation, 40-year old family-owned business with over 440 employees
- Service Southern Maryland and DC out of our Rockville, MD office
What Do We Have?
- Top-notch facilities/office environment
- Fully-equipped, well-maintained fleet of vehicles
- Excellent support staff
- Job stability
- Great compensation
- Industry-leading benefits package
- Room for growth and improvement
Who/What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a summer warehouse assistant/driver based out of our Manassas, VA office. This individual will work with the warehouse supervisor to ensure that technicians have the materials needed to be able to perform installs and service work each day. Shipping and receiving, using a forklift to move pallets, organizing material, making pickups and deliveries, and maintaining a safe and clean environment in our warehouse are the main functions of this position. This job will require some heavy lifting when loading and unloading vehicles. Typically, the vehicle driven will be a box truck or a pickup truck. This position does offer the potential opportunity for advancement potentially into one of our trade fields if so desired.
- Ability to pass a background check and have a clean driving record
- High school diploma (or GED)
- Meet all attendance and dependability requirements
- Team player
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- F.H. Furr will provide all of the training required for this position
- Paid hourly/weekly
- Monday – Friday 7AM – 5PM
F.H. Furr Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, and Electrical Inc.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at F.H. Furr Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, and Electrical Inc.