- Expired: July 13, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who/What Are We Looking For?
F.H. Furr is currently looking for a Sales Manager. When our company started back in 1981, we started with one man and a truck handling residential plumbing needs and have progressed significantly over the past 41 years into the HVAC, Electrical, and Indoor Air Quality trades as well.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone looking for an exciting challenge. We are growing rapidly and with that growth comes the ability to shape the future of your department. This individual will be responsible for recruiting and hiring technicians and salespeople alongside our HR department. Once these candidates have been hired, it will be up to the manager and our trainer to train and develop these individuals into world-class technicians and salespeople. This person will need to bring more energy than they take each day because they set the tone for the entire department. Helping employees set and work towards achieving goals is a huge function of this position as well as holding the team accountable to some exceptional performance standards.
Who Are We?
- F.H. Furr Plumbing, Heating, A/C, and Electrical Inc. - "Absolutely the Best"
- 41-year old business with over 500 employees
- Service Northern Virginia, Southern Maryland, and DC out of our Manassas, VA main office
What Do We Have?
- Top-notch facilities/office environment
- Excellent support staff
- Job stability
- Great compensation
- Industry-leading benefits package
- Room for growth and improvement
- Forward-thinking management team
- 3-5 years of sales management experience required
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Sales experience preferred
- Possess the ability to inspire and drive both personal and professional growth amongst your team
- Provide unparalleled customer satisfaction
- Drive team performance to achieve all business goals and objectives
- Detail oriented, multi-tasker
- Good presentation skills and comfortable speaking to a relatively large group of people
- Ability to convey confident and decisive messages in a fast-paced, goal-driven environment
- Proficient using a computer and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) Plan
- Company-paid Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance policies
- Short term disability and voluntary life insurance
- Paid Vacations, Holidays, and Sick days
F.H. Furr Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, and Electrical Inc.
Get fresh Manager Sales & Business Development jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.