Customer Service Representative - Remote
- Posted: 6 days ago
F.H. Furr is starting a virtual five-week long, fully-paid Call Center class starting in January 3rd, 2023. We are looking for energetic, caring, and engaged team players to join our team!
Who Are We?
- F. H. Furr Plumbing, Heating, A/C, and Electrical Inc. - "Absolutely the Best"
- 41-year old business with over 500 employees
- Service Northern Virginia, Southern Maryland, and DC out of our Manassas, VA main office
Who/What Are We Looking For?
- Minimum of 1-year experience in customer service
- Call center experience highly preferred
- High volume inbound/outbound call experience is preferred
- Professionally handle high volume inbound/outbound customer inquiries
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable in navigating through multiple software systems and windows simultaneously
- Ability to show empathy when responding to customers’ needs
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to changes quickly
- Multitasking and time management skills
- F.H. Furr is holding a virtual five-week long, fully-paid, training class in January 3rd, 2023.
- Hourly plus uncapped commissions paid out weekly and monthly
- Company provided Windows-based PC or Laptop
- Hard-wired, high-speed internet
- Dual Monitors
- USB Headset provided
- Company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with a generous company match
- Company-paid disability and company-paid life insurance
- Paid Vacations, Holidays, and Sick days
F.H. Furr Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, and Electrical Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?