Client Relations Manager
- Expired: June 10, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
F.H. Furr is growing and expanding and as such, we are looking to hire a Client Relations Manager to help manage our online customer interactions. The Client Relations Manager will report to our headquarters in Manassas, VA where they will work to ensure that our customers have a fantastic experience with F.H. Furr!
Responsibilities will include:
- Responding to online reviews
- Research history of customer concerns
- Assess and respond to each review in a timely manner
- Work closely with department managers to determine resolutions to customer concerns
- Create detailed notes about conversations
- Participate in department meetings to drive employee engagement in our customer review process
- Oversee incentive program for reviews
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Be very organized
- Be outgoing and personable
- Be articulate and communicate effectively
- Be a self-starter
- Be willing to learn a lot about our industry
- Be able to diffuse difficult situations
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office products and various social media platforms
Schedule – Monday through Friday 7:30 – 5:00
- Company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with a generous company match
- Company-paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company-paid life insurance policy
- Additional supplementary insurance options
- Paid Vacations, Holidays, and Sick days
F.H. Furr Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, and Electrical Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at F.H. Furr Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, and Electrical Inc.