Administrative Assistant / Assistant Coordinator / Scheduler
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who Are We?
- F.H. Furr Plumbing, Heating, A/C, and Electrical Inc. - "Absolutely the Best"
- 2nd generation, 40-year old family-owned business with over 440 employees
- Service Northern Virginia, Southern Maryland, and DC out of our Manassas, VA main office
What Do We Have?
- Top-notch facilities/office environment
- Excellent support staff
- Job stability
- Great compensation
- Industry-leading benefits package
- Room for career growth and improvement
Who/What Are We Looking For?
Assist HVAC Install Coordinator with daily responsibilities including, but not limited to: processing paperwork, sending emails, talking with installation customers over the phone, and calling technicians
- Ability to pass a background check
- High school diploma (or GED)
- Customer Service/office administrative experience is preferred
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable in navigating through multiple software systems and windows simultaneously
- Ability to show empathy when responding to customer’s needs
- Paid hourly/weekly
- Monday through Friday – 7AM until 5PM
- Company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with a generous company match
- Company-paid Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations, Holidays, and Sick days
F.H. Furr Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, and Electrical Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at F.H. Furr Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, and Electrical Inc.