- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Is this you?
- You thrive on using your skills to support and deliver IT solutions
- You desire to continue to develop and master your technical skills
- You desire to join an industry leader that is experiencing dynamic growth
If yes, then bring your talent and skills to F.E. Moran Group of Companies! We have an exciting opportunity in the Chicagoland area for an experienced Network Engineer. As the Network Engineer, you will work as a team to provide on-premise and cloud networking support to 600+ users across the United States. As our company continues to expand, we want you to grow and develop with us!
- TECHNICAL: Previous experience working with SD-WAN solutions, Cisco routers and switches, Windows Server, Active Directory, MDM software, VMware, Veeam Backup, Storage appliances, Azure, AWS or GCP
- GO-GETTER: You are proactive and resourceful, looking to take ownership of the network and virtual environment, while continuing to enhance your skills through continuous learning
- EXPERIENCED: Previous experience in network support preferred
- A COMMUNICATOR: Effectively communicate verbally and written to varied levels of audiences; comfortable asking questions and providing input and explanation
- ORGANIZED: Able to prioritize and follow up to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- ANALYTICAL: Demonstrated ability to think critically, analyze, and problem solve to drive results
What you’ll do:
- MAINTAIN: Manage and maintain existing on-premise network equipment, providing troubleshooting, updating, and replacement of equipment
- OVERSEE: Manage on-premise VMware virtual infrastructure, Windows Server, Azure virtual machines, and SD-WAN environment, all providing optimal network performance
- SUPPORT: Work on infrastructure team to provide support for on-premise and cloud systems; participate in on-call rotation that provides critical system support 24/7
- COMMUNICATE: Positively interact with employees throughout the company in person, online, and over the phone utilizing Microsoft Teams, email, and IT Ticketing systems to provide ongoing escalation support to Help Desk for server and network related issues
- DOCUMENT & REPORT: Enter detailed and accurate documentation in IT Ticketing system while addressing technical issues
- PROJECTS: Replace aging equipment and drive our migration to a cloud first organization
What we offer:
- TOTAL REWARDS: Competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision; life and disability insurance; paid time off; and 401(k) retirement savings plan with discretionary company match
- WORK ENVIRONMENT: Professional, challenging, engaging, and rewarding
- TEAM: Play an integral role in a knowledgeable, high achieving, and experienced group of professionals
- DEVELOPMENT: Opportunities to enhance your knowledge and skills and further your career
Who We Are:
The F.E. Moran Group of Companies is comprised of seven specialized businesses offering a full spectrum of HVAC, Mechanical Services, Fire Protection, Special Hazard Systems, Plumbing, Refrigeration, and Industrial Piping Services across virtually every market. We are a single-source contractor working seamlessly to consolidate resources and deliver outstanding construction and service solutions, regardless of size, scope, complexity, or location…We save lives, protect property, and create healthy environments.
Interested? Apply Now!
At F.E. Moran Group of Companies, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please advise a member of the Talent Acquisition team by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
F.E. Moran Group of Companies
2265 Carlson DriveNaperville, IL
Get fresh Senior Network Operations Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.