Are you an enthusiastic, goal-oriented Human Resources professional who can lead projects, enforce policy, multi-task, and uphold programs in the food processing and manufacturing industry?
Then you should join our Team at FB Packing Company. FB Packing is a premier, fast growing, family-owned manufacturer and distributor of quality meat products since 1960.
We are searching for an HR Business Partner to develop our HR function and be the conduit for attracting and retaining our talent, positive employee relations, performance management, and focal point for benefits/compensation.
This position manages, directs and coordinates the human resource policies and programs covering the following HR Functions: employee relations, wage and salary administration, orientation and training, safety and health, benefits and employee services.
This position also manages and implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountability, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
· Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited four-year college or university in Human Resources, Business or related field. PHR or SPHR certification desirable.
· Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a position of leadership to include team development and management preferably in a food processing, manufacturing, and food distribution industry. Possess specialized knowledge of HR systems, processes and procedures.
· Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment and effectively facilitate all facets of HR including: interviewing, hiring & onboarding, training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to be respectful, approachable and team oriented, while building strong working relationships and a positive work environment.
· Demonstrated experience in strategic thinking and planning, problem solving, decision making and complex project management. Strong reasoning, problem solving and analytical skills.
· Ability to read, interpret regulatory documents and requirements and communicate and implement programs for compliance.
· Ability to speak effectively before groups of customer or employees of organization and to professionally present information to management.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite software (word, excel, power point and outlook) and ability to navigate and research the Internet, SAP/HCM, and ADP Payroll database software.
· Bi-lingual skills strongly preferred: Speak, read, write, address groups, individuals, conduct investigations, counseling, training, mentoring, using language other than English (as applicable to the business unit).
FB Packing Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with disability, or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law.