Mortgage Banking Specialist - Merced
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mortgage Banking Specialist
Department: Retail Banking Employment Status: Full Time (40) Hours, Non-Exempt
Location: Merced, CA Supervises Others: No
Schedule: M-F, 8am to 5pm Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications
F & M Bank’s Mortgage Bankers are responsible for building relationships and providing expert financial advice and exceptional service. They need to demonstrate motivation to offer the right financial solutions to help customers with their largest expense, financing a home. By originating new 1st and 2nd mortgages, they are key in the growth and acquisition of new business and growing profitable customer relationships. They need to establish contacts with local organizations such as realtors, CPAs, and businesses and pursue additional Bank business through referrals from local businesses and networking. In addition, they represent the Bank within the community by joining organizations. The Mortgage Banker is the one who owns the mortgage responsibility for assigned branches and must do what it takes to build solid relationships with their customers and branch partners.
Who are we looking for?
- Experienced in developing full relationships with customers by proactively cross-selling products and services. Ability to educate customers on financial products, taking into account customer’s interests and needs.
- Someone who has demonstrated success in opening all types of new 1st & 2nd mortgage products, accepting consumer loan applications, and assisting with new account openings.
- History of actively working with key partner groups, including commercial lenders and small business team, Realtors, and local businesses.
- Assertive, self-starter who develops new business and performs well in a competitive sales environment, adapting quickly in a high volume, dynamic banking environment
- Someone who manages risk prudently, anticipates and identifies problems quickly, then implements sound solutions.
- Must have current NMLS license.
- Individual must have minimum of 3 years’ mortgage sales experience with a track-record of success.
- Familiarity with agricultural properties and lending a plus.
- Ability to travel within assigned geographic region.
- A reliable form of transportation to rotate between branches, as dictated by business needs
F&M Bank - We are an equal opportunity employer - This organization participates in E-Verify - Esta Organización Participa en E-Verify
F & M Bank Central CaliforniaWhy Work Here?
F & M Bank has been around over 100 years. Community involvement very important. Great environment to work in.
Great place to work Community Involvement Comparable Salaries Community Bank
2936 G StreetMerced, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at F & M Bank Central California