AVP Leasing Support Specialist - Walnut Creek Ca - Lodi Ca
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
AVP Leasing Support Specialist
Department: Leasing Location:
Employment Status: Full Time - Exempt Supervises Others: No
Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications
Reports to: Senior Vice President, Managing Director of Leasing
F&M Bank believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities. Therefore, this position description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications and job scope, but not limit the incumbent or the organization to performing only the work identified. It is our expectation that each employee will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors.
A major emphasis is on financing agricultural equipment and facilities, since agribusiness is a large and growing market for F&M. However, other major sectors include truck transportation companies, food processors, manufacturing and distribution firms and healthcare. Leases are extended to primarily finance revenue-producing assets, which are central to the lessee's operations with an active secondary market for the equipment leased. While most financings are for new equipment, FMC also selectively finances used equipment.
The Leasing Support Specialist position is an experienced level position primarily responsible for all aspects of documenting, closing and funding lease transactions. The position requires knowledge of Equipment Lease Agreements and ancillary lease documentation. The incumbent will work closely with branch commercial loan officers, as well as leasing officers, to facilitate the closing of transactions. The position also interfaces with current lessees, prospect lessees, other financial institutions and vendors. The individual should be able to identify lease approval requirements and be able to prepare documents accurately and consistent with the Bank’s credit policy, lease operations procedures, as well as laws and regulations. This opportunity is best suited for an individual who is a quick learner, detail-oriented and thrives in offering exceptional customer service.
Essential Job Responsibilities
· Reviews transaction approvals and prepares the required lease documentation accordingly. This includes complex lease structures, such as leases with 467 components, IBank guarantees and their reporting requirements.
· Coordinates internally (primarily with Relationship Managers) and with outside customers to gather information needed to complete the lease documentation packages.
· Orders and reviews UCC searches to ensure liens are perfected.
· Orders and reviews insurance certificates required with each lease transaction.
· Prepares pricing reports using SuperTrump pricing software, as required.
· Assists with the preparation of lease presentation approvals.
· Assists Relationship Managers with loan advance requests and responsible for tracking all project advances.
· Prepares lease packages for funding internally and booking packages to facilitate input by the portfolio management company.
· Assists with lease portfolio maintenance, such as, monitoring delinquencies, updating portfolio reports, calculating and processing lease early terminations and end-of-lease purchases, auditing funded leases, maintaining lease covenants compliance, processing Transfer and Assumptions and any other necessary lease changes.
· Prepares quarterly lease portfolio reports in Excel.
Education & Skills Required
Education and Experience
1. B.A. or B.S from four year college or university; three to five years related experience in equipment leasing and/ or commercial lending.
2. Must be experienced with the following but not limited to: Microsoft Windows, Outlook & Excel.
3. Excellent written, verbal and customer service skills required.
1. Detail-oriented, inquisitive and dependable problem-solver.
2. Organize projects, prioritize workflow and complete multiple tasks simultaneously and accurately.
3. Personable communicator, who has above average written and verbal communication skills
4. An individual who functions collaboratively and demonstrates teamwork, yet exercises independent judgment, initiative and tact in dealing with management, supervisors and the general public.
5. At least a fundamental understanding of financial statements, lease accounting principles and tax regulations for leases.
6. Present a professional, business-like manner and appearance.
7. Maintain customer confidentiality.
F&M Bank - We are an equal opportunity employer - This organization participates in E-Verify - Esta Organización Participa en E-Verify
F & M Bank Central CaliforniaWhy Work Here?
F & M Bank has been around over 100 years. Community involvement very important. Great environment to work in.
Great place to work Community Involvement Comparable Salaries Community Bank
AddressWalnut Creek, CA
Real EstateView all jobs at F & M Bank Central California