Seeking a bilingual Sales Representative! Experience in Latin American trade of consumer electronics preferred, but not necessary. The Sales Representative is responsible for maximizing sales and profits while maintaining customer accounts.
· Consistently make successful outgoing calls to increase sales and profits, identify key contacts and develop a business relationship.
· Service and build existing client accounts. Evaluate customer needs and recommend products and solutions, introduce new products, add-ons, and promote sales and special events.
· Process orders received during calls.
· Correctly answering inquiries as to product questions, availability, pricing and deliveries.
· Make product recommendations based on consumers’ needs and product availability.
· Plan and forecast future sales trends based on historical sales records/activity, recurring buys and current inventory levels.
· Continually monitor industry and product trends, seasonal and economic conditions, consumer needs, competitor activities and incorporate into sales plan.
· Must be Bilingual – Fluent Spanish/English
· Experience in Latin America sales of consumer electronics is preferred, but not necessary
· Self motivated, highly driven and able to work in a fast paced environment