Account Sales Representative for the Hospitality Industry
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
The Sales Associate is responsible for prospecting, managing and bringing to closure new business opportunities within targeted regional Table Service accounts, Quick Service accounts, and other relevant retail industries in the Arizona territory. As a member of the F&B Management's Sales Organization, objectives will be focused on winning new business and managing customer relationships. Performance will be measured by the individual’s ability to close new business with accounts.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Manage and publish regular status reports including pipeline reports and sales forecasts
- Sell products and services in alignment with F&B Management's goals and objectives
- Develop in-depth knowledge of NCR/Aloha products and services
- Identify and qualify new account opportunities
- Work with Sales Manager to structure winning solutions for challenging customer business problems
- Work in cooperation with teams to ensure a cohesive “Unified NCR” approach with all customers and minimize conflict
- Position NCR/Aloha against competition
- Deliver presentations, proposals, and RFI/RFP responses
The benefits of joining the F&B Management Team include:
- Thorough training on recruiting and business development and growth potential and defined sales career paths
- Hardworking and team-oriented culture
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commissions for unlimited earning potential, Medical plans and vacation time
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Formal education level & Training:
- BS– Business/Finance/Accounting/Technical (preferred)
- Previous training or certification in the food service industry or a related technology field strongly preferred.
Specific skills & proficiency level:
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Objectivity and ability to make sound decisions
- Aptitude to learn quickly and perform well under pressure
- Ability to work independently yet within company guidelines
- High level of integrity, confidentiality and professional maturity
- Business acumen and analytical skills
- Restaurant operations or restaurant management experience preferred.
- 1 year experience with complex software and hardware solutions and professional services or prior experience in the POS industry
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed
From Quick Service to Table Service restaurants, the hospitality industry faces unparalleled challenges from consumers and competition. NCR offers solutions, including the ALOHA point of sale, designed to meet the unique needs of various hospitality industry segments. NCR helps companies improve product profitability, employee productivity, and customer service through use of innovative technology. F&B Management is the only authorized reseller of NCR/Aloha Point of Sale products in the state of Arizona. Since 2007, F&B Management has worked conscientiously as a company to remain a vanguard in the Hospitality POS Industry.
F&B Management is currently looking for qualified Help Desk Support Specialist in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area. If you are interested in being part of a leading technology partnership, please submit your resume. Qualified candidates will be contacted with additional details.
F&B Managment Arizona
Get fresh Hospital Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.