Lab Analyst I - Tucson
EzHire Cannabis Tucson, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to work both independently as well as in a team setting. Good communication skills and attention to detail are crucial to be successful as a Lab Analyst.
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
· Performs sample extractions as needed.
· Analyzes data and is responsible for calibrations and updating curves.
· Peer review necessary documents and analysis in order to verify accuracy.
· Routine and immediate maintenance on various instrumentation.
· SOP revisions, including template modifications.
· Data review and report compilation.
· Maintain communication from Chemists to in-house laboratory technicians for sample prep and re-extractions.
· Full time, on call, and subject to overtime.
· BS degree in Chemistry, Biology or other Science degree.
· 8-10 years related laboratory experience with HPLC, LC-QQQ, ICP-MS, or GCMS instrumentation analysis.
· Experience in troubleshooting and maintenance of instrumentation.
· 1+ years experience in method development and/or method validation.
· May be required to work weekends.
· Highly motivated, self-starter.
· Maintain accurate documentation. Candidate must have legible handwriting.
· Communicate clearly and concisely with management and coworkers.
· Display a strong personal commitment to successfully completing all projects.
· Demonstrate effective allocation of time resources.
· Work efficiently in fast-paced environment.
Powered by JazzHR
ScienceView all jobs at EzHire Cannabis