Account Executive - Brand
EzHire Cannabis Seattle, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
HELP US MAKE HISTORY. Millions trust Leafly to help them find & buy legal cannabis in their area, discover new cannabis brands and products, and to stay in-the-know with unbiased cannabis education and information. Leafly started as an excel spreadsheet of strain effects and has since grown to become the world’s largest cannabis information resource. We’re looking for driven, forward-thinking team players to help us achieve our goal of shaping the global cannabis landscape.
We’re driving the industry towards a fully legal, regulated, and destigmatized future, and we need some talented, passionate, creative dynamos to help get us there. Our teams love to collaborate, problem-solve, celebrate our wins, and course-correct when needed. Want to do those things with us? If you think you’re the right fit for the below position, we’d love for you to join our crew!
What you’ll be doing:
As Account Executive, Brand Advertising you will be expected to drive sales and revenue through the acquisition and development of advertising partners for Leafly. As prospects and clients come in all shapes and sizes, so too do the solutions that are best for them. Leafly is looking for someone with robust experience in online media sales, building and growing client relationships, and excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate will anticipate, persist, and be a critical thinker always seeking to understand how Leafly’s range of advertising offerings can grow a potential client’s business. This role will be remote based out of Chicago, New York, or New Jersey.
Leafly’s Brand Sales team is a growing group of highly skilled professionals with a focus on engaging high potential advertisers and persuading them to incorporate Leafly into their business and marketing strategies. You will be the face of Leafly to prospects and clients, helping small, medium and large businesses alike grow. This role and team have high growth potential and are major strategic focuses at Leafly.
This is a fast-paced work environment; the ability to work quickly and independently under pressure is essential.
The selected candidate would be expected to:
- Educate prospects and clients on the value of Leafly that is relevant to them
- Effectively manage and obtain a new business pipeline of many prospects and clients, and grow existing ones
- Develop strategic client campaigns for long-term sustained success
- Work independently and as part of a global sales team
- Exemplify leadership and team player qualities
- Achieve net-new sales targets monthly, quarterly and annually
- Work closely with internal sales leadership, ad operations, and marketing teams on sales strategy and creating unique opportunities for advertising partners
- Lead with solutions when identifying opportunities for improvement in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Maintain expert industry knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies
- Participate in some evening and weekend promotions and assist with special events as needed
- Potential travel across North America
- 5+ years of sales experience at a media publisher or advertising agency in a sales or business development role
- Existing client and agency relationships are a plus
- Passionate, energetic, highly motivated, and accountable
- Strong lead generation abilities
- Ability to self-start, work independently, and produce outcomes quickly
- Creative problem-solving skills and ; solution oriented
- Excellent written, verbal, in-person, and video conference communication skills
- Proficient in Salesforce CRM, Order Management Systems (OMSs), Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Mac systems and other digital marketing systems and social media networks
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the cannabis industry and advertising
- Desire to become part of a fun and dynamic team and company that is a leader in a rapidly growing and developing industry
Please, no phone calls/no recruiting agencies.
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. Prior cannabis convictions are not an automatic disqualifier. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at EzHire Cannabis