Optometrist - Palm Harbor, FL
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Retirement
About the job Optometrist - Palm Harbor, FL
Are you an Optometrist looking for a fulfilling career opportunity in Palm Harbor, FL? Look no further! We seek new or seasoned Optometrists to join this well-established, physician-led group (ODMD) with a wonderful culture and a supportive work environment.
You can access the latest diagnostic equipment at their state-of-the-art facilities, including OPTOS, Pentacams, and EPIC systems for patient workups. Their outstanding referral network also provides a unique opportunity to collaborate and learn from highly experienced surgeons, scribes, and techs.
They truly believe in recognizing the value of their Optometrist team members, so they offer a generous salary and productivity package along with relocation reimbursement for those who need it. In addition, they provide comprehensive healthcare benefits, a 401k plan with a 3% Safe Harbor Match, and generous paid time off for vacation, sick leave, personal days, CME, and holidays. Wow!
At this practice, they want you to focus on what you do best providing exceptional eye care to our patients. That's why they take care of the administrative burdens for you. They cover the costs of your Florida Medical License, DEA, membership dues, CME reimbursement, and malpractice insurance.
Apply today through the job board or send your CV/Resume to Steve Gill at email@example.com. Call us at (813) 504-5135 for more information.
- Doctor of Optometry (OD) degree from an accredited optometry school
- Valid state optometry license or in the process of obtaining
- 4th year students are welcome and encouraged to apply
- Excellent clinical skills and knowledge of optometric practices and procedures
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team and collaborate with other healthcare professionals
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain accurate patient records
- Commitment to providing exceptional patient care and promoting eye health
- Willingness to stay updated with the latest advancements in optometry
At Eyetastic Services, we work with equal-opportunity employers in all healthcare modalities. There is never any charge for job seekers using our services, and we protect your confidentiality. Eyetastic Services is a team of eye care professionals here to help answer any questions you have throughout the hiring process, from negotiations to sprucing up your resume. Do not delay. Contact us today!
If you cannot apply through the job board, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to eyetasticservices.com for the updated list of opportunities for eye care professionals nationwide.
Eyetastic ServicesPalm Harbor, FL
HealthcareView All Eyetastic Services Jobs
Get fresh Optometrist - Palm Harbor, FL jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.