When you join Eyes on Canal, you become an incredibly important asset to the success of our mission and vision. Our mission focuses on customizing the patient experience to fit their needs. Each patient is unique and should feel appreciated. Our job is to exceed their expectations by providing meaningful and lasting relationships to better fulfill their eye health needs. As an employee, you will be responsible for the following:
- Daily non-clinical operations of the office including patient satisfaction, revenue, profitability, team selection, performance, people development, marketing campaigns and other business related functions.
- Assisting patients to complete Doctor prescribed treatment plans thereby helping patients get the care they need and fulfilling our mission to tailor each encounter to fit that patient’s needs.
- Provide superior patient service demonstrating responsiveness and sensitivity to patient needs with urgency to resolve any patient dissatisfaction in accordance with patient needs, company policies and procedures, government regulations and optometry board standards.
- Collect co-payments and verify insurance coverage. Respond to patient billing or financial inquiries
- Conduct monthly office meetings to update staff on production goals that have or have not been met and creates solutions for those goals.
- Meeting Revenue/ Sales targets, payroll, HR functions, and developing and managing a budget.
Preferred Requirements for the position:
- 2-5 years experience in an optometric sales or retail environment, some combination of management and sales.required.
- Self starter, motivated to develop and grow the business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to make decisions independently.
- Competitive spirit with a strong desire to succeed, exceed goals, and maximize opportunities.
- Demonstrates the ability to problem solve, research, and provide immediate solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills to effectively handle multiple tasks.
- Quickbooks experience. Microsoft Excel.
- High School Diploma
- People oriented personality and a positive attitude are a must.
At Eyes on Canal, we believe that patient satisfaction begins with employee satisfaction. We strongly value work/life balance and offer vacation days and personal days as outlined in our employee manual. Company policies are set to allow for monetary advancement after 1 full year of employment. Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Admin/ Reception: 1 year
Eyes on Canal
Why Work Here?
Become a part of our growing local business.
New Orleans, LA