When you join Eyes on Canal, you become an incredibly important asset to the success of our mission and vision. Our mission focuses on customizing the patient experience to fit their needs. Each patient is unique and should feel appreciated. Our job is to exceed their expectations by providing meaningful and lasting relationships to better fulfill their eye health needs. As an employee, you will be responsible for the following:
- Daily clinical operations of the office including patient work up, medical diagnostic testing, and coordinating medical care.
- Assisting patients to complete Doctor prescribed treatment plans thereby helping patients get the care they need and fulfilling our mission to tailor each encounter to fit that patient’s needs.
- Provide superior patient service.
Preferred Requirements for the position:
- 1-2 years experience in an medical assisting, tech work
- Self starter, motivated to develop and grow the business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to make decisions independently.
- Competitive spirit with a strong desire to succeed, exceed goals, and maximize opportunities.
- Demonstrates the ability to problem solve, research, and provide immediate solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills to effectively handle multiple tasks.
- High School Diploma
- People oriented personality and a positive attitude are a must.
At Eyes on Canal, we believe that patient satisfaction begins with employee satisfaction. We strongly value work/life balance and offer vacation days and personal days as outlined in our employee manual. Company policies are set to allow for monetary advancement after 1 full year of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- sales: 2 years
Eyes on Canal
Why Work Here?
Become a part of our growing local business.
New Orleans, LA