Client Service Representative
- $15 Hourly
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Retirement
At UnityPoint Health, we put people first. And we start from the inside out. We care deeply about making UnityPoint Health a great place to work because our team members are the compassionate core of who we are and how we serve. It’s not just a job. It’s who we are. At UnityPoint Health - Eyerly Ball we have the privilege of serving others who need it most. You matter here! Your work has a deep impact on the individual and community. As you seek to serve others, you will find yourself inspired by those you serve. We are rooted in our mission and believe you will be too.
UnityPoint Health – Eyerly Ball is seeking full-time and part-time Client Service Representative. Starting wage is $15.00 hourly with excellent benefit package.
As a Client Service Representative, you are the first point of contact when individuals visit our facilities or call. This position also provides administrative and clerical support.
As a Client Service Representative, you will:
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming calls to appropriate departments
- Greet and welcome customers, clients and other visitors in a professional manner
- Schedules, cancels, and reschedules client appointments efficiently, maintaining appointment schedule according to procedures.
- Perform client registration and ensure all client documentation is completed and indexed in EHR and other agency portals, verify insurance for proper funding, and authorizations are obtained and entered in our EHR
- Utilize various systems to direct individuals to the appropriate department
- Support various programs by performing clerical duties as assigned (ie: processing incoming/outgoing mail, projects)
- Capable of creating a warm and hospitable environment
- Ability to practice good verbal and written communication
- Capacity to communicate with individuals effectively, patiently and respond professionally at all times
- Embraces teamwork, enjoys working closely with others
- Ongoing passion about making a difference in the lives of those who have been touched by mental illness
To be considered you’ll need:
- High school graduate or GED
- Customer service experience, two years preferred
- Computer skills
- Previous experience in a medical setting desirable
- Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Why UnityPoint Health – Eyerly Ball?
- Commitment to our Team –UnityPoint Health’s been named a Top 150 Place to Work in Healthcare 2022 by Becker’s Healthcare for our commitment to our team members.
- Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you matter. Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
- Benefits – Our competitive benefits program offers benefits options like 401K match, paid time off that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
- Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
COVID 19 Vaccine/Flu Vaccine Requirements
The health and safety of our patients, communities and team members is at the center of everything we do. As such, UnityPoint Health, Eyerly Ball requires team members to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and influenza. All newly hired team members must submit proof of receiving the influenza vaccine. They must also submit proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (two doses of Pfizer or Moderna, one dose of Johnson & Johnson), proof of their first vaccine dose with a second dose scheduled OR an approved exemption to begin work at UnityPoint Health, Eyerly Ball.
UnityPoint Health – Eyerly Ball provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, UnityPoint Health – Eyerly Ball complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Eyerly-Ball Community Mental Health ServicesDes Moines, IA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.