- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Part time/Full time - Great compensation package !!!
Come join our friendly and professional Optometric Group
Ideal supplemental income! Great work environment - Great Staff! - Quick drive from the Lehigh Valley
Eyeland Optical is a family owned practice with their mission being exceptional patient experience and promote long term relationships with our patients and employees. The chosen Optometrist will be responsible to evaluate the patient's visual system, examining eye health, and other parts of the visual pathway. They will provide a diagnosis and treatment for visual problems. The Optometrist will also prescribe eyeglasses and/or contact lenses, as needed.
At our practice, a third party handles all administrative tasks, no headaches with medical billing/coding, credentialing, following-up with insurances, etc.
We have comprehensive equipment to take care of your patient's primary care needs. Independent, friendly, professional staff who are highly-trained in caring for patients before and after they see the doctor. This includes support with extensive preliminary testing, contact lens care and fittings, and much more.
- PA license from the State Board of Optometry
- Graduate from an American Optometric Association approved school of Optometry and National Board Certification
- Experience as a licensed Optometrist preferred, but will consider new graduate
- DPA (Diagnostic Pharmaceutical Agents) certified
- TPA (Therapeutic Pharmaceutical Agents) certified
ALL REPLIES CONFIDENTIAL
Eyeland Optical Centers
HealthcareView all jobs at Eyeland Optical Centers