EyeCare Partners Oklahoma City, OK
- Posted: over a month ago
EyeCare Partners (ECP) is dedicated to being the provider of choice for vision care patients. With a network of more than 550 full-scope medical optometry and ophthalmology practices across 18 states, we are the largest vertically integrated medical vision services provider in the US and continue to grow. Founded in 2015 and headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, ECP offers patients end-to-end services covering medical optometry, ophthalmology and sub-specialties, and vision correction products. Our service-oriented team provides an integrated network of services to cover the entire lifecycle of a patient's eye care needs, allowing our doctors and their teams to do what they do best – care for our patients. For more information visit eyecare-partners.com.
ECP is backed by Partners Group, one of the largest private markets investment managers in the world.
The Practice Liaison is primarily responsible for developing and implementing a marketing and sales plan to maintain and grow referrals from providers to EyeCare Partners and its network of Ophthalmology specialty services. The Practice Liaison will execute initiatives related to increasing loyalty and preference to EyeCare Partners affiliates among internal and external provider referral sources for territories including Oklahoma City among other areas across Oklahoma.
- Through the use of a Customer Relationship Management (HubSpot CRM) system:
- Build, develop, and maintain current and potential referral sources within the company's current and future markets.
- Develop, facilitate, and plan a regular cadence of visits and meetings with current and potential physician referral sources.
- Gather and interpret the data and reports necessary to determine priority areas for growing referrals to ECP Ophthalmologists.
- Develop, plan and facilitate a regular cadence of educational seminars, dinners, meet and greets between current and potential referral sources for our physicians and team.
- Work with practice leaders, key physicians, and teams to develop, implement, and expand satellite locations.
- Work with practice leaders, ophthalmologists, and practice teams to educate and drive advanced technology implant (ATIOL) conversions.
- Actively partner with business development director, lead liaison, VP of Marketing, Division VP, and growth team, along with other corporate resources, to co-develop overall organic growth strategies, market analysis, and identify/execute on best practices for organic growth.
- Act as point of contact for all current and potential referral sources if issues arise with referred patients.
- Investigate issue and collaborate with others to reach satisfactory resolution & drive related process improvement.
- Be the point of contact for medical, trade, and physician organizations within the practice's current and future markets.
- Work with practice leader and lead liaison to develop and maintain internal and external company liaison-related marketing initiatives.
- Set up and host company information sessions at trade shows, health fairs, and community events sponsored or supported by the marketing plan.
- Participate in physician recruitment interviews to communicate the liaison role in the building of their practice
- Monitor co-management relationships with practice doctors, external referral sources, and team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Background Requirement
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Five (5) years experience in the healthcare industry
- Five (5) years sales/marketing. Physician relations experience a plus-not mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Interest and ability in generative thought regarding creative growth strategies.
AddressOklahoma City, OK
HealthcareView all jobs at EyeCare Partners