Grene Vision Group is looking to add a full-time Optometrist to our team.
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
This optometrist will be overseeing the corneal cross-linking service, taking care of corneal ulcers, and actively involved in pre/post-operative care of corneal and cataract patients. This is a unique opportunity to work directly with our corneal surgeon but also maintain an independent clinic with support staff. We welcome applications from anyone who is interested in a pathology-rich, academically-oriented environment.
Impressive Benefits for an Impressive Team:
- Comprehensive employee benefits packages, including 401-K, health insurance, medical malpractice insurance, and vacation
- Competitive compensation structure with base salary and productivity bonus
- Proprietary EHR designed by doctors
- State license reimbursements
- Generous employee purchase program
If this sounds impressive to you, too, apply today!
Grene Vision Group is a multi-specialty Ophthalmology practice in Kansas. Our practice consists of 12 MDs and 36 OD's with over 21 locations within our network. Grene Vision Group is also now part of the EyeCare Partners Family that is in 11 states.