- An Optometrist with a license in good standing in the State of Kentucky?
- Looking to join a medically-focused, doctor-led, organization focused on full scope of eye care?
- Searching for a company culture that respects your profession, is friendly, engaging and supportive?
Then this could be perfect for you. Apply today!
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
You chose to be a doctor to take care of patients. We want to help you focus on creating healthy, happy patients without all the headaches of an individual practice. With this unique opportunity you…
- Would join an established, doctor led, multi-location, and rapidly-growing company
- Get a world-class support team that is dedicated, knowledgeable, caring, and attentive
- Work at an office with a custom and proprietary EHR system designed by doctors and the latest in technology and medical testing
- We are currently looking for an Optometrist to work at our 5 offices in Kentucky including Benton, Calvert City, Paducah, Mayfield and Murray
- 40 hour position and will fill in as needed at each of our offices
Impressive Benefits for an Impressive Team:
- Comprehensive employee benefits packages, including 401-K, health insurance, medical malpractice insurance, and vacation
- Competitive compensation structure with base salary and productivity bonus
- Proprietary EHR designed by doctors
- State license reimbursements
- Generous employee purchase program
If this sounds impressive to you, too, apply today!
Eyecare Associates of Kentucky strives to provide the best patient care possible. Our team of highly trained optometrists, opticians, and technicians focus on maintaining the health and development of our patients’ eyes by providing the most comprehensive eye exam on the market. We are proud to be a part of the EyeCare Partners group, where doctor-led, medically-focused eyecare is our top priority. We welcome you to join our team and apply today!