**This position is part-time. It will require 20 hours per week between the hours of 6 AM and 4 PM Monday through Friday. Thursday and Friday availability required**
Please only apply if you are looking for a part time position.
JOB TITLE: Part Time Scheduler
DEPARTMENT: St. Louis Eye Surgery & Laser Center
REPORTS TO: Administrator
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
- Promotes the mission, vision, and values of SLESLC.
- Subject to busy office requiring above average ability to prioritize and organize
- Previous scheduling experience
- Review patient information and schedule surgeries based on surgeon availability.
- Medical Terminology experience is a plus
- Data enter surgeries in computer scheduling system.
- Set priorities for monitoring the specific aspects of care and service, as well as other feedback that may indicate an opportunity to improve the quality of practice or service, including client satisfaction.
- Track findings, evaluate results and take appropriate action to assure improvement and/or resolution.
- Implement employee education programs to assure employee understanding of and active participation in the Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement
- Report quarterly to the Medical Executive Committee and the Governing Body.
- Participates in the Infection Control program.
- Complies with reporting adverse events.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to develop policies and procedures.
LANGUAGE SKILLS/COMPUTER SKILLS
- EMR experience required.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual will need to learn Amkai Office, Amkai Charts Database software Microsoft Word and Microsoft Office.
- Printer, copier, telephone, and fax
- Knowledge of patient monitoring and emergency equipment
The employee must be able to:
- Walk, stand and sit for prolonged periods of time
- Occasionally be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally be able to push up to an excess of 200 pounds
- Occasionally be able to pull/ lift patients with the assistance of other personnel and or assistive devices, up to an excess of 400-500 pounds
- Occasionally be able to bend, stoop, kneel and climb
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
EyeCare Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.