Optometrist - Clanton, AL
- Vision , Medical , Paid Time Off , Retirement
EyeCare Associates is currently seeking an Optometrist to practice full-time at our Clanton, AL office.
At EyeCare Associates, our optometrists focus on maintaining the health and development of our patient's eyes. EyeCare Associates is a proud partner of EyeCare Partners (ECP), a leading network of integrated ophthalmology and optometry providers serving patients across the entire vision care continuum. Our team of highly skilled optometrists, opticians, and technicians focus on maintaining the health and development of our patients' eyes by providing medically focused and clinically integrated eye care services. Through our national medical group of ophthalmologists and optometrists, ECP is building a network of clinically integrated eye care to improve the lives of our patients, our team members, and our community.
What We Offer:
- An outstanding practice environment with a strong focus on clinical excellence.
- A doctor-led leadership team involved in all medical issues and the oversight of our Medical Executive Board.
- Investments in new equipment and infrastructure that allows you to apply your expertise and retain clinical autonomy.
- Access to our national medical network of practices, bringing together a wealth of expertise, resources and knowledge.
- A world-class support team that is dedicated and trained in providing efficient, patient-centered care.
- An established network for an immediate, sustained referral base.
- A custom and proprietary EHR system designed by doctors, and access to the latest in technology and medical testing for our patients.
- No Saturdays!
- Competitive annual salary with a productivity bonus
- Signing Bonus
- Comprehensive employee benefit package including full medical, 401k w/ company match, short and long term leave, PTO and much more
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursements
- State license reimbursements
- Medical malpractice insurance
As part of the ECP family, the doctors of EyeCare Associates have joined a national medical group dedicated to clinical excellence. Led by our Medical Executive Board, we are proud to offer continuous career development for our doctors, allowing you to stretch beyond daily patient care into other areas of interest.
We invite you to apply online or contact Senior Physician Recruiter, Paige Kirkley directly at email@example.com for more information.
EyeCare AssociatesClanton, AL
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.