Full Time Optometrist
Eye to Eye Careers Saint Cloud, MN
- Expired: June 12, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our mission at Eye to Eye Careers is to advocate for eye-care professionals who need help finding placement in the optical industry. Where they can provide health care to ensure all patients have access to full-scope optometry care.
One of our clients has a great opportunity for a motivated, highly skilled Optometrist with the drive to help others. They will provide the standard eye equipment for the floating O.D to use in St. Cloud, Minnesota.
They also provide other job perks, which can be discussed today if you apply!
Responsibilities & Duties of the Optometrist (Eye Doctor)
- Perform excellent comprehensive eye exams to ensure flawless accuracy in taking measurements and diagnosing ocular conditions.
- Explain eye health and prescription terminology to patients.
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and effectively communicate features and benefits to patients.
- Diagnose sight problems, such as nearsightedness or farsightedness, and eye diseases, such as glaucoma
- Provide treatments such as vision therapy or low-vision rehabilitation
- Provide pre- and postoperative care to patients undergoing eye surgery (i.e. examining a patient’s eyes the day after surgery)
- Prescribe eyeglasses, contact lenses, and other visual aids, and if state law permits, medications
- Evaluate patients for the presence of other diseases and conditions, such as diabetes or hypertension, and refer patients to other healthcare providers as needed
- Promote eye and general health by counseling patients
- Full-Time Floating Optometrist needed for St. Cloud, Minnesota area.
- Standard eye exam equipment
- CE reimbursement
Eye to Eye Careers
AddressSaint Cloud, MN
HealthcareView all jobs at Eye to Eye Careers