Optometric Technician / Optometric Assistant
Eye-Q Vision Care Cumming, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Eye-Q Vision Care is a private, independently owned, Optometry practice serving patients in Cumming, Georgia and the surrounding areas. We are a fast-paced small business in need of a part time Optometric technician/assistant. This summer we will be adding a new doctor to our practice, and this presents the perfect opportunity for a new candidate to train and work with our team as we implement some new changes as we move forward.
- Taking detailed patient medical history
- Preliminary exam testing and measurements
- Operating Ophthalmic equipment (OCT, Humphry Visual Field, and Fundus Photography)
- Contact lens training (Insertion and removal)
- Maintaining inventory of diagnostic contact lenses
- Maintaining a fast-paced steady patient flow
- Data entry into electronic medical records
- Assisting the doctor during examinations
- Scheduling patient appointments and coordinating optical sales
Experience preferred but not required! We are willing to train the proper candidate, and we will support technicians who wish to further their education or obtain certifications to advance their career beyond the minimum requirements.
We are looking for candidates who can pay attention to detail, make accurate clinical judgments, and maintain positive enthusiasm while working with our team!
Eye-Q Vision CareWhy Work Here?
Growing practice with opportunity to learn many new skills. Flexible schedule. Willing to train right candidates.
We are a private, independently owned Optometry Practice serving patients in Cumming, Georgia and the surrounding areas.
546 Lakeland Plaza CummingCumming, GA
HealthcareView all jobs at Eye-Q Vision Care