Fantastic Opportunity for an experienced medical practice manager.
Our busy practice serves the East Bay covering two locations in Oakland and Lafayette. We are seeking an experienced professional to supervise the day-to-day activities of both practice locations. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to showcase his or her leadership and organization abilities.
Candidate must have experience in managing a medical office. Experience in optometry or ophthalmology a plus! This role will be responsible for the administrative, financial and supervisory aspects of managing multiple locations. This includes ensuring a smooth and efficient operation, inventory control, personnel management, patient relations, and patient flow. Experience in both front office and back office supervision necessary, as is experience in Electronic Medical Records.
· Oversees the development and implementation of goals and objectives.
· Develop and implement new office procedures as necessary to improve office flow and overall operations.
· Human Resources Management-responsible for interviewing, hiring, orienting and evaluating ensuring optimal staffing at all times.
· Reviews the operational budget and expenditures and works to ensure the practice stays within the budget parameters.
· Manage accounting functions and interface with outside accountants
· Hospital Credentialing and responsible for negotiating and managing insurance contracting.
· Oversee all Business Development activities
· Oversee the medical billing department
· Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
· 10+ years of professional experience
· 3+ years’ experience in progressive and hands-on managerial experience in a medical practice.
· Experiencing managing, leading and motivating teams
· Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
· Demonstrated skill using MS Office products including Excel and Word
· Knowledge of basic accounting principles
· Excellent organizational skills with the ability to gather, analyze and interpret information.
Salary is commensurate based on level of education and experience