Accounts Payable Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will be a trusted contributor of the accounting and finance team. Within finance, the Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all vendors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- Perform day to day activities for full payment cycle activities
- Track, process and reconcile payments, purchase orders, invoices, statements, checks, refund requisitions etc., in compliance with financial policies.
- Ensure correct approval, sorting, coding and matching of invoices/receipts.
- Continuously improve payment process
- Prepare and process checks for multiple companies
- Update and maintain vendor database.
- Audit and verify integrity of expense reports.
- 1099 preparation
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven work experience as accounts payable clerk
- Strong understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles
- Proven ability to calculate post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and accounting software
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Eye Care Partners Career Opportunities
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Accounts Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.