Licensed Clinical Neuropsychologist
Eyas Landing Chicago, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you looking for a boutique pediatric experience in the most collaborative and supportive clinic in Chicago?
We are seeking aPediatric Neuropsychologistto join our team of top pediatric specialists for afullorpart timecaseload.
Our ideal candidate...
Ideal candidates should be ready to administer psychological and neuropsychological assessments (ADOS-2, MIGDAS-2, etc...), score and complete evaluations for medical diagnostics, and participate in caregiver training for young children and adolescents. They should also be eager to collaborate with our team of outstanding and experienced therapists.Additionally, ideal candidates should be passionate about supporting families and children and adolescents with autism, ADHD, learning disabilities, sensory processing needs, developmental delays, mood disorders, and other developmental and mental health impairments to best understand their strengths and areas of need.
Who we are...
Eyas Landingis a private pediatric therapy clinic in the heart of the West Loop of Chicago established in2007. Our team of excellent therapists provide services in the clinic, home and school. This means our therapists' caseloads include diverse clientele and flexible work schedules!
Check out our website to learn more aboutour missionand thewonderful clientsthat we serve!
Learn more at www.eyaslanding.com!
We value our employees...
AtEyas Landing, we value our employees and it shows. Our outstanding benefits package pairs with our positive company culture to create the best work environment- so that you can focus on doing what you love.
- Competitive salary with productivity bonus potential
- Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Sick Leave (PSL) allowances
- 401k with substantial company match
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO medical insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- CallaDoc (on call physician)
- $25,000 Life Insurance policy
- Travel reimbursement for all offsite sessions
- On-site staff parking for therapists with off-site sessions
Continuing education reimbursement
Work-from-home writing days
- Highly structured, individualized mentorship and onboarding program
- Department meetings
- Monthly all-staff meetings
- Hosted professional development courses
- Monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations
- Fundraising initiatives
- Holiday celebrations
- and MORE!
- Develop and maintain caseload of direct and indirect services
- Utilize electronic medical record software to document treatment sessions and evaluations.
- Participate in monthly staff meetings, department meetings and as needed team meetings.
- Participate in in-house company trainings, hosted CEU courses and ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Utilize the most current evidence based treatment and theoretical models that align with Eyas Landing guiding theories of practice.
- Licensed Clinical Neuropsychologist
- Doctoraldegree required