We are looking for a high energy, fitness oriented, dedicated, results driven and superior customer service minded All-Star to join our staff. This position will play a critical role in the gym from member services, marketing and operations. The hours for this position are M-F, 8am-3pm.
- Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing exceptional customer service.
- Handle all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a prompt friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Facilitate needed updates to member’s accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner as needed.
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club.
Ability to work independently and make decisions in accordance with established policies and regulations.
Punctuality and reliability is a must!
Exceptional customer service skills; polite, courteous, and tactful with the public both on the phone, in person and with electronic communication.
Willing to learn or perform skills associated with business operations including, but not limited to, client management software, website management, social media management.
Multi-task oriented and works well in a fast paced environment.
Experience in customer service preferred.
Proficient in MS Word, Excel and QuickBooks.
Must be 21 years of age or older.
Most importantly an upbeat and positive attitude with a passion for fitness and health.