The receiving clerk performs duties related to the receiving, location assignment of individual parts, and shipping of amusement rides and amusement ride parts to customers, seeing that components are received and assigned a location as expeditiously as possible to meet customer schedules, along with other duties as assigned. The position will also support the Material Handling Department with processes to ensure that parts are delivered where they need to go in a timely manner.
- Perform assigned receiving tasks per the instruction of the supervisor.
- Operate overhead cranes or forklifts as required to perform job.
- Read, understand, and follow job order specifications, engineering drawings, work instructions and procedures, and maintain level of work performance in accordance with ASTM standards and/or job specifications.
- Ensure all receiving processes are correctly completed as specified.
- Performs work wile standing, bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or occasionally in high positions.
- Lift and move more than 25 pounds regularly and up to 75 pounds occasionally.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by tidying up assigned work area and by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- At least one year of experience in mechanical assembly, using hand tools, and proven mechanical aptitude is preferred.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings is preferred.
- Basic reading/writing, math, and measuring skills.
- High school Diploma or GED.
- Able to lift 25-75 pounds.
- Able to stand on feet for full shift (8 hours/day, 5 days/week)
- Starting pay is $12.00/hour
- Health insurance benefits are available.