Packaging Associate, Shelley, ID
$13.77/Hour + $1000 Retention Bonus
What a "Day in the Life" is Like
A typical day as a Line Associate includes:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work 10 hour shifts
- Protecting yourself and others and participation in regular safety/sanitation inspections, maintaining orderliness of work areas and ensuring proper Lock, Tag and Try of equipment.
- Performing packaging of product such as: filling, taping, wrapping, lifting, palletizing
- Observing all machinery for safe operations in the assigned area.
- Protect production capacity.
- This job requires to rotate between a day shift and a swing shift.
We're Looking for Someone With:
- A positive attitude
- The ability to consistently perform their job duties on their feet during entire shift.
- Ability to read, write, and understand simple correspondence as well as communicate in small group situations.
You'll Love Working Here if You:
- Love what you do, and it shows. The employees who work here are passionate about what they do and proud of the impact we make in the world with our food.
- Are knowledgeable and confident, but never boastful. While we are proud of our company, our team and the products we create, we are humble and down to earth at our core.
- Are looking for a competitive salary and benefits. Including medical, dental and vision plans, retirement plans, paid vacation and sick time, life and disability insurance, and adoption assistance.