Graphic Designer Marketing
- Posted: 11 days ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
The Graphic Designer will contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with the company’s sales activity goals. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a wide range of marketing or advertising formats, including content writing, storyboarding, print & digital creative, and social media development (both animation & static designs). The Graphic Designer must be an organized multitasker and team player able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have experience creating and implementing new campaign ideas with optimal SEO and will build content campaigns addressing digital and traditional print media needs.
The Graphic Designer will be able to increase public engagement with content, ideas, and promotions through careful, consistent posts that maintain the right balance between platform relevance and brand professionalism. An understanding of Adwords, targeting, and retargeting of paid digital is important. Qualified candidates must submit a sample of basic portfolio of social media and/or graphic design layouts.
Graphic Designer Duties and Responsibilities
- Grow social media visibility and engagement across all platforms.
- Understand the workings of the social media algorithms to advance SEO/impressions.
- Create and curate daily social media content including text and graphic layout/design in conjunction with other social media team members for clients.
- Build and maintain a strong professional brand identity at all times.
- Track and create summary reports of analytic data for clients.
- Work cross-functionally with Paid Social Ad team to plan, develop and execute the social calendar to drive sales and growth for clients.
- Design social organic content and paid ad content when needed for clients.
- Implement/Install paid social media campaigns into the client’s preferred platform and manage the financial spend to meet the campaign goals.
- Create engaging, fresh social media content that drives engagement and product/brand discovery (e.g. overlay graphics, reels, stories, lives, etc.)
- Collaborate with team members on marketing videos, campaigns, launches, etc.
- Keep up to date on new and emerging trends, tools, platforms, and practices in social media
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Graphic Designer Requirements and Qualifications
· BA/BS in Social Media Marketing, advertising, graphic design, or related program with equivalent work experience.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Strong Adobe Creative Cloud background.
- Design aesthetic multi-media materials that may include consumer booklets, postcards, packaging design, in-store signage.
- Create various types of marketing materials that include web graphic, digital and physical advertisements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Responsible for Social Media Post and light management.
- Manages current vendor relationships with social media tools and evaluating new tools.
- Maintains client records by updating account information.
- Recommend potential new products or services to management by collecting client information and analyzing client needs.
- Advises on, and adjusts, content strategy alongside platform changes and industry trends.
- Ability to write Social Media Content.
- A hands-on self-starter with a positive attitude, willing to roll up their sleeves to do what it takes to get the job done, and a strong work ethic will be essential.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload, to ensure the timely completion of assigned tasks and projects.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Demonstrate ability to think creatively and independently
- Advanced design knowledge / experience
- Ability to create and assemble attractive marketing materials
- Working knowledge of design and implementation software necessary for the job functions (Word, PDF, MailChimp, SurveyMonkey, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, Facebook, Adobe InDesign platform, After Effects and Adobe CC, etc.)
- Work well with a team
1704 N Valley Mills Dr.Waco, TX
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?