VP of Marketing - Hybrid Remote
- Expired: October 19, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Extracker is seeking a dynamic executive to lead marketing and help build a world-class culture. While reporting directly to the CEO, you will position and grow an emerging software category into the massive trillion dollar commercial construction industry. We have a hands-on culture and expect the same of our leadership while building a world-class organization.
What you'll do
We expect that you already understand the role, but some of the key early responsibilities will include:
- Lead our marketing department with a strategic vision for our business
- Build, coach, and develop our growing marketing team to ensure both their individual and departmental success (currently three members)
- Own the entire lead generation process for our company including Demand Generation and working closely in alignment with our SDR team
- Comfortable and familiar with committing to and owning lead and pipeline generation targets.
- Create, manage and own marketing performance metrics and forecasting
- Recruiting and building out a high performing Marketing team.
- Defining strategy and GTM working with the CEO and VP of Sales
- Leads, Leads, Leads!!
What you'll need
- 10+ years of experience in a senior marketing role.
- Experience at a Series A/B SaaS company
- Proven ability to forecast as well as develop metrics to determine success
- Experience owning an committing to a pipeline generation target
- Experience with Hubspot marketing and sales platform
Extracker is digitizing and automating the change order process inside the commercial construction industry.
Just as TurboTax did for tax documents and Expensify did for receipts and expense reports, Extracker is doing the same for change order communication and log management by building first-of-its-kind, category defining software that is revolutionizing the commercial construction industry.
The construction industry is being transformed fast by technology, but the way companies communicate costs hasn't evolved in decades and still heavily relies on carbon copy paper, spreadsheets and email to track billions of dollars. These arcane manual processes can take days or weeks and include hours of manual office tasks such as scanning, manually transcribing, and tedious data-entry into spreadsheets.
At Extracker we are changing that and creating a new category "change order communication," by intelligently digitizing this age-old process. This leads to an increase in profits, more successful contractor to customer relationships, more transparency into a project's true cost, and less wasted paper!
We are a Series A 100% SaaS company with impressive credentials for a company at our stage.
- Blue Chip Clients. We have already landed some of the largest General and Specialty Contractors in the US and have helped our clients build landmark projects.
- Large Volumes Processed. We have processed over $2.5B of Change Order Dollars on our platform with over $415MM in Q2 2022 alone.
- Significant and Important Projects. Our customers are trusting us to manage significant projects in the commercial construction industry. We have $19 Billion worth of projects on our platform.
The Team You'll Be Surrounded By
In addition to experienced SaaS and product leaders, our team has over 60 years of combined experience in the commercial construction space. At Extracker we know our customer's pain points and challenges first hand and have built a category defining product that serves the user first.
We also have a world class Board of Directors with an incredible pedigree around building category defining companies as well as some of the most SaaS experience around.
You'll be part of an ambitious and collaborative company, committed to growing a supportive and diverse team that is passionate about empowering our contractor customers.
As an early member of the Company and Executive Team, you will have an exceptional level of impact on the development and iteration of our Company and sales team as well as the workplace culture itself. You will also have direct exposure to the Board of Directors.
This is your chance to join a team that is bringing game-changing technology to a stagnant, static, pen and paper part of the commercial construction industry.
This is an earlier stage company and as such you will have many intangible benefits that go along with that opportunity such as the ability to influence the culture of your workplace, the ability to make an immediate impact with a product that already has an established product market fit and a healthy and growing user base as well as significant product influence
We want you to be a part of the Extracker success story so as you engage with us and our team members, it would be helpful for you to understand some of the core characteristics of our team - hopefully many of these resonate with you!
- Passion and enthusiasm for your work and the Company
- Loves to take the initiative
- An upbeat, positive and good-to-be-around attitude.
- Sense of humor.
- Is a "doer" with a hands-on approach
- Very high energy.
- Commitment to excellence.
- Operationally focused - thinking about the entire business and not just Marketing.
- Bright, quick, articulate, able to influence without direct authority, excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, and able to adapt to different outside constituencies.
- Ability to influence peers, operational managers, and executive team.
- People willingly seek out your advice in the planning phase of decisions.
- Strong entrepreneurial nature and approach.
- You foster trust and accessibility.
- Strong prioritization skills.
- Aggressive drive with a can-do attitude.
- Intellectually curious.
- Ability to build relationships and earn the respect of other teams.
- Organizational tolerance: able to work with ambiguity and constant change.
- Genuine passion for customer service.
- Enjoys and has implemented change.
- Believes strongly in his/her abilities.
- Ability to work with a new product category that has already found product market fit
- Hybrid work schedule
- Competitive market-rate salary for a Series A company
- Subsidized healthcare, vision, and dental
- Early equity!
AddressWalnut Creek, CA
Get fresh Dynamic Marketing Solutions jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.