Electronics Technician manufacturing
- Expired: 19 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
You will be responsible for servicing and troubleshooting the production and support equipment within our plants; including installations, equipment movement, project support, preventative and predictive maintenance and other duties as assigned.
• Works from manual, prints and schematics to rebuild, repair and install equipment
• Performs welding and fabrication as needed
• Proper and continued use of PPE and follow all safety policies while performing assigned duties. (i.e. Lockout/Tagout, Confined Space, etc.)
• Maintain a positive working relationship with all levels of the organization • Maintain high standards of housekeeping throughout the plant
• PLC Troubleshooting & PLC Knowledge
• Low voltage troubleshooting • High voltage troubleshooting
• Install, remove and troubleshoot drives, servos, power cables, communication cables and encoders
• Run Test/ Fault diagnostic on drives, servos, power and communication cables
• Solder wires and plugs • Familiar with Indramat hardware/software, Troubleshoot
• Familiar with B&R hardware/software, Troubleshoot
• Familiar with Siemens hardware/software, Troubleshoot
• Complete assigned work orders with our CMMS work order system
• Strong problem solving skills
• Diagnose and repair problems with malfunctioning circuitry networks, non-affective electronic pieces and missing or inoperative parts
• Troubleshoot and repair "Dry" AC units
• Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic and pneumatic systems
• Assist technicians in troubleshooting issues with machines
• 3-Phase Troubleshooting and repair
• Test power supplies, drives and servos to evaluate performance
• Perform PMs on equipment
• Procure parts, maintain inventory and documentation for US & European parts and supplies
• Repair or replace sensors and light barriers
• Work with production staff to increase production and minimize downtime
• Basic knowledge of inputs/outputs, stop circuits and safety relays
One year certificate from college or technical school; and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Become a part of our team!
Extra Resource Staffing
12200 Mount Holly-Huntersville rd HuntersvilleFort Mill, SC
Get fresh Electronics Manufacturing Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.