- Expired: July 07, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're looking for a marketing manager who can develop and lead our marketing efforts in order to build qualified pipeline and help power our growth. This is a perfect position for someone who enjoys defining, creating, and measuring marketing campaigns - both paid and organic - that reach and compel our target audiences. You have broad experience ranging from top of funnel programs to in-pipe nurture campaigns and are as comfortable considering the opportunities with SEM as you are with developing guides and whitepapers. You will work closely with our sales team and are excited to be an energetic partner focused on building pipeline. You are organized, nimble, and entrepreneurial and excited to move quickly and improve things.
Who We Are
We have created the leading advocacy marketing platform and are passionate about helping consumers engage with the brands they love. If you have referred a friend to Airbnb, Drizzly, or Morning Brew, you know that marketing driven by people is powerful, personal, and inevitable. We have set the rules for customer-led growth that our competition and the market follow. We want you to be part of the journey.
Extole is a values-driven culture. We have built our company on intense collaboration and on a single central value: #oneteam. We share goals, and, more importantly, we are accountable to each other.
Why Work With Us
- You'll find a generous, friendly team passionate about our work. Life at Extole is pretty awesome;
- You're covered. Health, vision, dental. No employee contributions;
- Flexible vacation so you can relax, recharge, enjoy your life as much as your job.
- Implement compelling marketing programs focused on lead generation to deliver qualified prospects to sales;
- Apply best practices in data management, marketing automation, and marketing effectiveness to execute, analyze, and optimize campaigns focused on performance and ROI;
- Assist in field and customer marketing initiatives
- Build qualified pipeline to power Extole's growth;
- Increase site traffic, conversion rates, close rates.
- 3-5 years of marketing and lead generation experience - campaign management, webinars, SEO/SEM, reporting and budgeting;
- A data driven approach using information from Google Analytics, AdWords, Hubspot, SFDC and other sources to identify and execute on demand gen opportunities;
- Facility with the use of Hubspot for marketing automation, lead nurture, sales assist campaigns;
- Familiarity with SFDC to develop, modify, and improve process and data visualization;
- A demonstrated ability to create effective marketing content in various formats for buyers in multiple industries;
- Phenomenal communication skills - both written, verbal and non-verbal;
- Energy and enthusiasm for proactive and positive interaction with smart people in our values-driven environment;
- An ambitious mind-set and desire to grow and lead.
Paste your resume here or Attach resume fileCover Letter College or University LinkedIn Profile URL: In 150 characters or fewer, tell us what makes you unique. Try to be creative and say something that will catch our eye! 150 References: Please enter names and contact information: The following questions are entirely optional. To comply with government Equal Employment Opportunity and/or Affirmative Action reporting regulations, we are requesting (but NOT requiring) that you enter this personal data. This information will not be used in connection with any employment decisions, and will be used solely as permitted by state and federal law. Your voluntary cooperation would be appreciated. Learn more. GenderDecline to answerFemaleMale Race/EthnicityDecline to answerHispanic or LatinoWhite, not Hispanic or LatinoBlack or African-American, not Hispanic or LatinoAsian, not Hispanic or LatinoNative Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, not Hispanic or LatinoAmerican Indian or Alaskan Native, not Hispanic or LatinoTwo or More Races, not Hispanic or Latino Human Check * Submit Application
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Extole