Director of Digital Marketing
- Posted: 2 days ago
We are looking for a Director of Digital Marketing who will be responsible for the strategy and execution of digital marketing programs that increase consumer trial and retention across multiple channels. This digital strategist will be responsible for programs to generate and nurture leads via search engine marketing and optimization (SEM/SEO), email, paid/organic social media, influencer marketing, and cooperative marketing with partners. Additionally, you will be working closely with cross-functional teams to design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline revenue.
The Director of Digital Marketing will report to a Marketing VP based out of Austin HQ.
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategy across owned, earned, and paid channels in partnership with leadership
- Build a small but mighty digital team over time including top notch internal, contract, and agency resources
- Work with internal business leaders to optimize ad spending and manage campaign execution across all paid media (including Amazon media, omni.com media, paid social, paid search/display, and influencer)
- Manage all owned digital channels (email, blog, SEO, social, digital content with partnerships)
- Own all digital agency relationships, collaborating closely with VP of Ecommerce and Sales/Retail leaders
- Work with website agency to maintain Nulo.com, including but not limited to: UX, Analytics, SEO, store locator, product merchandising, reviews, etc.
- Develop and implement both consumer and retailer email/SMS program and couponing strategy and tracking
- Develop and implement product reviews program strategy and tracking for Nulo.com and key strategic retailers
- Own the total working media budget. Forecast, track, and report budget and campaign effectiveness metrics and overall ROI to internal stakeholders
- Conduct competitive creative and media vehicle audits and analysis
WHAT YOU BRING
- 7+ years of digital experience (mix of in-house and agency okay) with a CPG company (not D2C-only) required
- Experience with retail media platforms (such as Amazon, Walmart, Target, Instacart, etc.) required
- Experience with digital and media agency sourcing, management and negotiation required
- Experience with managing 8-figure media budgets highly preferred
- Experience in a startup or very high growth organization highly preferred
- Experience with a wide range of sales and marketing tools (e.g., Hubspot, Bazaarvoice, PriceSpider, Salsify, MikMak, Sprout Social)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills (copywriting a plus)
- Exceptional data analysis skills and quantitative focus
- Bachelor's degree in a related field such as Business, Marketing, or Communications preferred
- A love for all things pets
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?