QA Automation Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
Extend is a rapidly growing fintech startup in the B2B payments space with a focus on serving banks and their customers. We have built the first virtual card platform of its kind, directly integrated with processors, networks, and the technology that supports banking across the industry. We offer several virtual card products including an app-as-a-service that banks can offer business customers with their existing credit cards, a suite of virtual card APIs for those looking to build custom payment solutions, and we also offer secure connectivity to key banking and payment services that enable 3rd-parties to integrate and embed payments into their software.
Founded in 2017 by 3 industry experts with experience at Fortune 500 companies, including American Express and Capital One, Extend is headquartered in Manhattan and has recently raised $40m in venture capital from top fintech investors. Extend was recently voted one of America's best startup employers by Forbes and best payments service platform by Tearsheet.
With extreme monthly growth and 80+ mission-driven employees, now is prime time to join our team!
For more information visit paywithextend.com
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your job is to find bugs before the end user does. You'll do this with automation testing, working with engineers to develop test scenarios, reviewing designs to see if they're likely to cause quality issues, and anything else you come up with. Our ideal candidate has a strong sense of ownership and enjoy taking projects from inception to release. We value people who are enthusiastic, curious, learn quickly, and take pride in their work. This role will be based in New York City.
At Extend, you'll:
- Independently design, develop, and enhance test automation scripts/framework.
- Functional/Integration: Orchestrate the Automation code with the CI/CD Pipeline for DevOps implementation
- Ability to conduct root cause analysis
- Collaborating with QA resources and Software Developers to develop solutions
- Work closely with a team to ensure script implementation comply with best practices and testability requirements.
- Work closely with software developers and test engineers to understand software workflows, use cases and specifications in creating automated tests across the application.
- Expand automation framework to provide additional test capabilities. Analyze existing systems to find areas for improvement
- 4+ years of automation QA testng experience on mobile devices and web browsers
- Experience in Developing Automation framework.
- Experience in API testing
- Experience in BDD and TestNG
- Excellent attention to detail (so you noticed the typo above)
- Experience within an Agile/Scrum/ Kanban environment.
- Experience with Jira
- Strong knowledge of relational Database management systems
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Passion for creating high-quality products
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation packages, including year-end bonus program
- Equity for all–our success is your success
- Unlimited vacation-and we want you to use it
- 401K and company match
- Flexibility to work remote or in our NYC office
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance for you and your family - including an employer-paid option for individuals
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Reimbursement for gym memberships
- Up to $10K referral bonus–bring your friends!
- Work with and learn from functional experts across disciplines
To all recruitment agencies, Extend does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Extend employees or any other company location. Extend is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Extend is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Extend Enterprises, Inc.
AddressNew York, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at Extend Enterprises, Inc.