700 William T Morrissey Blvd., Boston, MA 02122
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIANS / MECHANICS
Expressway Toyota has been family owned and operated for over 28 years. We are one of New England’s most prominent Toyota dealerships and won the 2016 President’s Award. We are a solid contributor to the Boson community; sponsoring a variety of local organizations. We proudly serve customers from Dorchester, Roxbury-Mattapan, Milton, South Boston, Quincy, Braintree and beyond.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
Expressway Toyota is seeking to hire talented and experienced Service Technicians / Mechanics to perform vehicle repairs and routine service/maintenance on new and used vehicles according to skill and certifications.
- Very competitive pay plan – up to $40/hour
- We guarantee to increase your present income!
- Flexible hours
- Very strong, growing used car operation = lots of work!
- Health and Dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Family owned and operated, friendly work environment
Responsibilities - Service Technician:
- Inspect and diagnose problems on all brands of vehicles
- Perform quality repair and maintenance work on recalls, general maintenance, and diagnostics that meets dealership and manufacturer standards
- Provide estimate of time and parts needed for repair/maintenance
- Learn new technical information and techniques in training sessions
- Repair broken or worn mechanical and technology components
- Install equipment, components, and systems
- Repair electrical wiring, circuits and fixtures
- Keep shop neat and account for dealership owned tools
- Other duties may be assigned according to skill level and certification
Qualifications - Service Technician:
- Must be versatile in skills and tasks performed and have the ability to work on Toyotas and other brands of vehicles
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, A/C equipment, etc.
- Must provide own tools
- Must be analytical with good problem-solving skills
- Resume must be uploaded
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- High school diploma or GED
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.