E-commerce Customer Service Representative
ExpressMed is the fastest growing E-commerce company specializing in medical equipment and supplies. We are focused on putting healthcare back into the hands of patients by providing the resources and tools necessary to make informed purchasing decisions. Our customer service team is an integral part of that and supports customer sales on ExpressMed.com, FSAmarket.com, Amazon, eBay, Walmart, and Jet.
If you have the drive, patience, and willingness to help – we want to hear from you!
Customer Service Representatives process orders and returns, help customers find what they need, mitigate customer issues and provide information about our products and services. Our Customer Service team represents who we are as an organization and is expected to be energetic, with a caring and friendly disposition.
· Answers inbound customer concerns and inquiries via phone and email
· Handles live chats
· Composes outbound emails to conduct interdepartmental queries and communication with various fulfillment centers.
· Manages customer records by updating account details and providing proper notations of services rendered
· Places website orders on behalf of the customers
· Assesses, troubleshoots, and provides resolution to all customer inquiries
· Acquires return authorizations and guides customers through the return process
· Maintains knowledgeability towards product education, in order to better assist customers
- Understand and adhere to company and marketplace policies and procedures
- Abides by company CORE values
- Assist with the implementation of workflow productivity improvements
- Maintain a culture of accountability in the area of responsibility
- Assist with any special projects as directed by manager
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Experience with E-commerce is preferred
- Basic computer knowledge and navigation skills
- 2-4 years customer service experience required
- Have a passion for helping others
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Success working in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle challenging customer interactions via phone call, chat or email
- Strong typing skills (35 WPM minimum)
- Ability to think analytically with strong problem-solving skills
- Data entry experience preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish (read, write, and speak) preferred
Full-time position (hourly) benefits package; including Health, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, FSA or HAS, 401K matching, and annual profit sharing
ExpressMed is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States without support; sponsorship is not available. Candidates must successfully pass a background check prior to beginning work.