Assistant Project Manager Electrical
- $25 to $35 Hourly
A large Electrical Company that specializes in areas such as hospitals, schools, office buildings, and other facilities is looking for Assistant Project Manager to be part of our team and grow with us!! The qualified candidate must have AutoCAD and Adobe experience.
Position: Assistant Project Manager
Shift: M-F/ 9-5
Compensation: $25/hr. - $35/hr.
Location: Queens, NY
· Assist in the estimating process in regards orders and the bidding process.
· Represent company and project in meetings with client, subcontractors.
· Assume total project supervision if needed to.
· Maintain extensive client contact.
· Layout/design and manage drawings and documents.
· Attend project meetings.
· Must be computer literate.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Knowledge of electrical codes and construction safety requirements.
· AutoCAD and Adobe proficiency.
We want to make a difference locally and across North America. With more than 800 locations across U.S., Canada, and South Africa, we are on a mission to put a million people to work annually.
Growing company, family atmosphere, long term opportunity
We help people in our community find work every day. Since Express Employment Professionals is in the business of helping good people find good jobs, we’ll teach the right person about the interviewing and placement process with our paid training program. If you are looking for a professional environment that offers room for growth, additional training, and access to the best resources available, you should work for Express. We want to make a difference locally and across North America. With more than 800 locations across U.S., Canada, and South Africa, we are on a mission to put a million people to work annually.
ExpressEmployment ProfessionalsNew York, NY
TechnologyView All ExpressEmployment Professionals Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.