- living on a beautiful American tropical island
- a positive work environment, interesting and appreciative patients, friendly co-workers
- doing a wide range of primary care, peds, women's health and dermatology including plenty of procedures
- assistance with housing, relocation, and student loan repayment
WE WANT ....
- a friendly, positive, professional and hardworking PA with great people skills
- an independent worker who can see 25 to 30 patients daily
- a kind team player who is committed to 2 years of service
Experienced provider preferred, but MD is willing to train.
Start date March 2020 (licensure takes 60 days. No call. Workday is 830/ 6 pm. Weekend coverage only when others are on vacation.
ExpressCare is an employee-owned company with great long-term benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
- Previous experience as a licensed physician assistant preferred
- Familiarity with dermatology preferred.
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Team player. Kind and considerate.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, hard-working and able to see 25+ patients daily.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills