The Instructional Designer position is primarily responsible for collaboratively working with others to develop learning solutions that drive improved performance\.
- Following the ADDIE Instructional Design model, apply principles of adult learning, learning styles, and learner-focused design approaches in order to produce the most effective and engaging learning solutions, given any project constraints\.
- Demonstrate hands\-on proficiency using training development software such as Storyline 2, Camtasia, Articulate Studio, PowerPoint, Audacity, and Vyond/Go Animate as well as the efficiently use the applicable MS Office software such as Word\. Primary tools are Storyline, Camtasia, and Go Animate\.
- Conduct needs analyses and/or focus groups with business partners and other stakeholders to determine the most appropriate and effective solutions that will improve employees' skills and work performance\.
- Research and apply industry best practices, trends, and feasibility of various learning modalities\.
- Ensure learning solutions are complete, accurate, and that the effectiveness can be measured\.
- Support train\-the\-trainer sessions as needed by providing demonstrations/reviews of completed training materials\.
- Coordinate/prepare materials for distribution and deployment, including loading content to the copy center, websites and the LMS\.
- Collaborate with other business partners as needed to gain approval from areas such as Legal or Marketing\.
- Employ creative development methods and incorporate new technologies to drive innovation\.
- Support other teams with their core work as needed\.
- Bachelor's degree in Organizational Development, Instructional Design, Training, Business Administration, or similar related degrees, or equivalent years' relevant work experience\.
- At least 5 years' instructional design experience with hands\-on experience developing e\-learning modules\.
- Proficiency in Articulate Storyline 360, Vyond/Go Animate \(or other animation software\), Camtasia \(or other video editing\), Audacity \(or other recording software\)\.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint\.
- Ability to prioritize, manage projects and time effectively and to maintain confidentiality\.
- Demonstrated strong collaboration skills and ability to interact with all levels of employees and leadership\. Demonstrated knowledge of human behavior, adult learning program delivery, organization development theory and practice as well as working knowledge of all facets of training assessment, design, delivery, implementation, and enforcement\.
- Demonstrated project management skills\.
- Experience coaching and mentoring others in developing training and using applicable software\.
- Experience developing Sharepoint sites, websites, and using other e\-Learning development software\.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Our Operations Division enables the organization to reach its business goals by optimizing operational performance\. They accomplish this through a shared service model, utilizing specialized resources and providing cross\-functional insight to ensure quality and consistency for our members and clients\.
This division is made up of several key teams including Member & Home Delivery Services, Strategy & Transformation, Analytics, and Quality & Process Improvement\.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we're driven to make it happen\. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities\. We're challengers, difference\-makers and opportunity\-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all\.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges\. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes - like no one else can\. We believe health care can do more\. We are Champions For BetterSM\.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all\.