- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Express Employment Professionals has a tremendous opportunity available for a Warehouse Worker. This position works on the warehouse floor, processing orders by picking and filling boxes/containers.
Benefits of partnering with Express Employment Professionals
Meet with our team and make the placement process easy! We get you into your position quickly and ensure that the job is a good fit for you. If you are looking for a warehouse-related position, we are the right people to get you into a role that you love. Make your job hunt simple by applying today to start a conversation with our team. We look forward to meeting with you soon!
Warehouse Worker Responsibilities:
- Inventory - Pack products into boxes, bins, and containers.
- Maintain inventory list and assist with restocking as needed.
- Review and process invoices as directed by leadership and manage documentation on supply and payments for recordkeeping.
- Ensure a safe warehouse environment by keeping an organized workstation
- Review complaints and notify the leader of shipping or receiving issues.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Prior experience as a warehouse worker is preferred
- Prior knowledge of warehouse paperwork and experience counting inventory and orders is preferred
- Experience operating certain power equipment is a plus
- Must be able to bend, stand reach, pull, lift and carry items in the warehouse
About Express Employment Professionals
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider. Our goal is to help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping our clients find good people. We are locally owned and are involved in a wide variety of causes and organizations to strengthen our beautiful communities. We have placed many community members into warehouse positions that they enjoy!
Powered by JazzHR
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Express Pros