Do you have 2 years of experience working in a high-volume medical office?
Do you like greeting patients with a warm and friendly smile?
Do you have experience using EMR systems?
If so, we want to speak with you! We're looking for a Front Office Medical Receptionist to join our clients growing team! We're looking for an associate who has 1-2 years experience working in a heavy volume medical office handling check-in, check-out, answering phones, confirming insurance information, and always greeting patients with a smile!
Will handle most clerical duties associated with a medical office including:
- Scheduling new and follow-up patient appointments.
- Check-in patients as they arrive, verify information, collect co-payments, verify demographic information.
- Answer calls promptly and retrieves messages.
- Schedule follow-up appointments for clinic and/or outside testing.
- Collect co-payments.
- Assemble all new patient and hospital follow-up charts.
- Distribute faxes promptly. Checks server periodically for new faxes.
- Reviews schedule and checks for all tests and/or referrals ordered from the doctor.
- Checks in chart and electronic medical record (EMR) for documents.
- Completes medical records.
- Experience in the healthcare field working as a medical receptionist is highly preferred.
- Attention to detail with strong ability to multitask.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Previous experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) is preferred.
If you feel you have what it takes to excel in this role please contact Debra @ 352-867-8055 for consideration.
ONE APPLICATION, ONE INTERVIEW, HUNDREDS OF OPPORTUNITIES Let’s talk! Call and speak to a consultant at Express Employment Professionals today.
352-867-8055. NEVER A FEE!
Visit www.expresspros.com/ocala for online application