Express Pro - EEP
- Expired: December 05, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Maintenance Mechanic
- Inspect, troubleshoot and repair all plant mechanical equipment as directed by the mechanical maintenance lead man or supervisor
- Regularly communicate interdepartmentally on the status of jobs, projected completion time, and the need (if any) for assistance
- Perform basic equipment rigging with supervision.
- Regularly respond to call-ins (nights, weekends, and holidays) for emergency mechanical equipment repair. This involves a greater-than-usual level of responsibility to bring the problem to resolution either by completing the repair or identifying and communicating with those in a position to do so.
- Use the plant maintenance software system to query for open emergency and planned mechanical maintenance jobs and to accurately and completely document work effort and job status.
- 3-5 years experience in mechanical maintenance required.
- This position demands a high level of mechanical aptitude.
- Areas of competence include, but are not limited to, millwright, machinist, heavy equipment maintenance, pipe fitting and/or general maintenance.
- Exposure to solvents and lubricants, dust and fumes as well as other substances. Exposure to extreme environmental conditions.
- Constant standing and walking. Frequent lifting, climbing, reaching, pushing and pulling. Occasional lifting of objects up to 100 lbs.
- Must be able to read drawings to assemble and disassemble equipment and understand and apply lubrication according to the appropriate schedules.
- 2620 North Belt Highway Saint Joseph, MO 64506
Express Pro - EEP
Get fresh Power Plant Maintenance Mechanic jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.