Delivery Courier - DHL - Washington, DC location
Express One Logistics
- Posted: July 02, 2021
- $17 Hourly
Want the freedom to explore the city while gaining steady compensation?
Want to be rewarded for your "CAN DO" attitude?
Have a friendly smile and great customer service?
We are the company for you as we are looking for experienced, friendly, and knowledgeable driving couriers for our DHL customers.
Express One Logistics is an award-winning service provider with DHL Express.
Our benefits include but not limited to:
- Starting hourly rate @ $17.00 per hour plus potential for overtime!
- Quick and efficient hiring process.
- Career progression path for every successful employee.
- Medical, dental & vision benefits after 90 days!
- Hourly wage paid weekly!
- Paid Holidays (after completing 90-day probationary period)
- 1 Week paid Leave (after completing 1 year of employment)
Our courier drivers must:
- Have 5 or more years of commercial driving experience (CDL preferred but not required) with a valid driver's license (must be verifiable)
- Available to work Full-time Monday - Friday (between 40-50 hours per week), with occasional weekend requirements
- Proficient in writing, speaking, and reading English
- Be able to drive a company cargo van while abiding by all transportation laws while maintaining a safe driving record.
- Be able to adhere to assigned routes and follow designated time schedules
- Load, transport, and deliver items up to 50lbs to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Be a team player who assists with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Be an experienced courier with delivery knowledge of our service areas to include:
- Montgomery County
- Prince George's County
- Charles County
- Other surrounding Washington, DC areas
To qualify, you must:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Clean driving record with no major violations or incidents within the last year
- Solid, consistent, friendly customer service.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.
- Please submit your current resume that includes your best contact telephone number and email address
- Please respond to emails or telephone calls within 48 hours
If selected for an interview:
Please bring a copy of your driving record dated within the last six months
- Arrive within 15 minutes of your interview.
- Bring at least two verifiable employment references.
- Dress professionally and ask questions!
Employment Type:Full TimeLocation:Bethesda, MD, United StatesExperience Required:Entry LevelDate Published:02 Jul 2021
Express One Logistics
8311 Wisconsin AveBethesda, MD
Transportation and Storage