This company helps municipal drinking water system ensure clean and safe drinking water.
- Moving chemical products using forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Loads trucks in morning with liquid and dry goods.
- Packages chemicals – mixes dry and wet goods.
- OSHA compliant.
- Prep pallets with packaged product.
Location: West Indianapolis, IN.
Position Type: Evaluation hire.
Schedule: 7:00am-4:00pm Monday-Friday. (Offers OT if interested)
Pay: $13.00-$17.00/hr. Company provides training and has good benefits.
- Organized and able to do physical work.
- Basic computer skills or ability to use application on cell phone.
- Detail oriented.
- Forklift certified is a plus.
- Solid warehouse experience.
- High School Diploma or GED.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you will never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you're looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Industrial, and Professional positions. Let us help you today! For more information, please visit our website www.Expressindywest.com
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates
- Referral Bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plan
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday/Vacation Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability For a complete listing of all open positions, visit Our Jobs page.
How to apply:
Call our INTERVIEW HOTLINE at 317-297-2341 for an IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW!
Office: 6233 Corporate Drive Indianapolis, IN 46278; near the 71st street exit of 465 on the NW side of Indianapolis.
For up to date job postings, prize giveaways, and MORE; follow us on Facebook and Twitter!